Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Saturday 4 February 2012

2406 ways to beat the recession and get a pay rise within 2 weeks



2406 ways to beat the recession and get a pay rise within 2 weeks

4 th February 2012, Sevenoaks
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Mark N Hopgood: How I helped a 54 year old Man from Portsmouth to get a pay rise in 2 weeks.

[Temporary Picture - actual picture of Steve to follow]


MonaVie Executive Leader Mark N Hopgood describes how he helped raise the income of a Portsmouth businessman in 2 weeks.


Background
The average wage in the UK is less than £30,000 with 50% of households earning less than £20,000 a year. Pay rises lag behind inflation, meaning that most people are less well off than this time last year. Not so in the case of Steve Merritt who formed a business partnership  with Mark in January 2012.

Background to Steve
“Having run my own business for 25 years as a painter and decorator and having the Christmas present this year of a client company going bust owing me £12k, I decided there had to be something better.  Being a decorator I did my prep work and researched lots of companies and Monavie came out miles ahead. I joined with Mark and he showed me the system. You need systems when you’re decorating, I followed what Mark showed me and here I am.
My accountant told me that I would have to do £120,000 worth of work at 10% profit to gain back the £12k I lost at Christmas.....2 weeks it took me to get over £2k in MonaVie for a few hours a week.......no competition!” Steve Merritt, 54 from Portsmouth.

How Mark N Hopgood helped Steve
Mark introduced and mentored Steve in a 10 step system developed by his friend and mentor Randy Schroeder who has earned over £15m in the last 19 years. Through Mark’s MonaVie opportunity Steve, after 2 weeks with the MonaVie program is close to star500 level in the business.
According to the MonaVie income disclosure statement the average annualised income of a star500 is £2406 - representing 10% of the median wage in the UK


At the current rate of interest (4%) you'd have to put £50,000.00 in the bank to earn that much per year. This is what Steve achieved within one month.

The next step is for Mark and Steve to continue their partnership. Who would stop at that?



If you are interested in finding out how you could benefit from MonaVie’s generous compensation plan and Mark N Hopgood’s training, please contact.

Mark N Hopgood and Steve Merritt on   07767 875 550
steve@invite4you.com

No comments: