Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Saturday 16 February 2013

22 pages of Twitter Money Making Power

My quest for the ultimate twitter e-book is on (link below)

Towards the end of last year, Marion, Dave and myself attended Steve Clarke's social media class on how to build your business using Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.

As you can see from my stats page this year month on month I've been getting 1000 hits per month and growing.



Graph of Blogger page views
Graph showing number of visitors to my blog.

My main challenge was putting all that wonderful knowledge together and sharing with my growing team.
So, if you are wondering how I manage to grow my business and my visitors online
then this Twitter book will be an ideal resource. BUT only if you are willing to follow the steps and link it with your blog.


Twitter Basics for Internet Marketers

Price: $ 9.99

How To Use Twitter In Your Online BusinessLet's face it, Twitter has EXPLODED just lately. Internet marketers and offline companies alike have jumped on the Twitter bandwagon left, right and center - and they can see the massive business potential it provides.

Inside you'll discover:What Twitter is
Why it's so great for internet marketersHow to get started in record timeProfile tweaks that will increase your profitsHow to generate your first 100 or so followers in record timeThe difference between followers and REAL followersHow to sell using TwitterThe costly mistakes you MUST avoidMaking Tweets - the right wayHow to build relationships with your followersHow to maximize your success - the easy way... and much, much more.This 22 page PDF ebook comes with Master Resell Rights.
And for members of Mark N Hopgood's Team Of Amazing People you will also get a mini website allowing you to re-sell the book to your team.

 
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND ORDER THE BOOK NOW!





No comments: