Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 27 February 2013

How Wojciech has helped me to become a better person and grow my business

Part of my purpose on this planet is to help others. Even better than helping people is answering requests from people who want to learn.

One such person is my friend Wojciech. We have never met in person but we talk daily on the internet. We have become friends and business partners. Wojciech is always daily asking about new ideas and wanting to do the best that he can with his blog ( http://22wojtas.blogspot.co.uk/ )

This is inspiring but also the answers I give help to challenge and help me to grow, too.

Wojciech's blog highlights his journey towards a new way of earning money on the internet.

Here's to helping more people. As Bob Proctor says, "He who has the most toys when they die is still dead. It's not what we have but who we become"

Are you focusing on yourself, improving yourself or helping others?

1 comment:

sigsoog said...

Leadership coaching is about enhancing leadership skills and abilities by enhancing the leader within.

Leadership coach