Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Sunday 24 February 2013

"I make money online by telling people how I make money" - you can too!

I was recently reading one of my mentor's blogs about making money online.
This is where you use the power of the internet to gather business automatically or semi-automatically. Many people are looking for ways of boosting their income, so when Seth Godin says don't search online for ways or "how to make money online" because you might get a scam page.

I think Seth is right. Really you should look for someone you can trust and connect with. We're talking online earning here so the person you get your information from you must trust - at least a little.

How I have created a level of trust.

1. I don't charge for my information - that's right, even though info is currency (it is the information age after all) I prefer to offer my knowledge free of charge because information is only useful to those who apply it. I don't want to rip people off by selling them something they never use. I only want to work with ambitious people who are willing to work with me. Becoming a business partner if you will.
2. I make my business systems available to my business partners. When it comes to making the decision - i.e. act then I can set them up with excactly the same system that I use. With 2 twists.
3. Firstly I make my system available to my business partners for half the monthly price that I pay for it.
4. Secondly I allow my business partners to resell my system. Allowing them a proven business model for gathering partners of their own.

Using a system like this means that a potential business partner of mine gets to see the entire system and my knowledge up front. Nothing is hidden.

If helping people with a trusted and proven system for generating an income online is for you, make sure you click the red button on the right.

You will be downloading my e-book and reading about the system before deciding to act. If you are not willing to move forward then that's great. We haven't wasted each others' effort or money. The system is powerful in that it allows you to leverage your time.

Once again click the red button or download from http://invite4you.com/lazy

Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/TeamOfAmazingPeople

To your success
mark@hopgood.eu

No comments: