Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Only just missed the top 10 position

I received the January report for one of my associate companies and found that I had reached the 11th position.

It would have been better to get in the top 10 but the simple fact was that I wasn't focusing on the rewards, just the daily disciplines.

Here's the photo of my results..

As with all things in life I like to do my best and find that the rewards come from engaging in the activities that the leaders advise.

In addition to this, my daily activity of writing ideas for my blog so that I may blog 3 times a week is generating long lasting income. The leverage from having an online system selling on my behalf is very powerful.

I share the details of my online system openly. Simply click the red button on the right and follow the steps within my e-book to join Team Of Amazing People.

Or contact me: mark@hopgood.eu or visit http://invite4you.com/lazy

No comments: