Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Thursday 14 February 2013

making every minute count - to your benefit

Yesterday I spent 4 hours in my private university.
I was listening to Bob Proctor on creating what you want in life. I was really motivated and fired up afterwards, so I took action.

Now this is how I see the world, an opportunity. Those 4 hours to some people could have been seen as a miserable time stuck in traffic on the way to appointments, but because I have loaded up my AMI ( my car stereo ) with all the motivational and personal development material possible, I get more and more fired up about my business. And here's what's more important I use that energy to help my team.

As a result of the information I got from listening to the personal development I put together my blog post and as a result of it got an extra 100 people to look at my business opportunity.

Now the post I put together benefits my team because they can re-use the content in their blog. At the end of the article is a special website link that connects with their Team Of Amazing People "Lead Capture Page" anyone in TOAP can re-use the article in their blog. All they have to do is one simple edit.

At the end of the post, there is a link to my "Lead Capture Page"

http://invite4you.com/Lazy

All they have to do to make sure they get all the leads generated is change the word "Lazy" to their unique LCP code. For example Wojciech's code is "22wojtas". His link at the end of the post would be.

http://invite4you.com/22wojtas/

If you don't already have a money making blog and "LCP" please download the free e-book by clicking the red button on the right. If you are willing, once you have read through, follow the steps.

Here's to your success.

Mark N Hopgood
mark@hopgood.eu

p.s. here's the link to the original article. Feel free to resuse in your blog.
http://marknhopgood.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/how-empower-network-caused-disruption.html

here's how Wojciech re-used the post. Genius!
http://22wojtas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/how-empower-network-caused-disruption.html

1 comment:

sigsoog said...

Leaders learn early on that the best way to gain support and trust from their employees is to explain all things in their entirety. Once people understand why something is important or necessary, they generally rally to the call of that which needs to be done or addressed.

Leadership coach