Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Tuesday 5 February 2013

"A wing and a prayer" vs "Belief"

Do you believe in the 4 things you need to succeed?

I've posted before about the 3 stages of belief or the 3 steps towards belief in the past.

This post looks at the 4th belief...

YOUR BELIEF IN OTHER PEOPLE.

When you see a blog post, does it look geniune?

Today I'm posting about others.
If you are looking for a leader, mentor to help you with your success,

Does it look like they are a leader?
Do they have a team?
Have they had success?
Are they helping others or just keeping all the money for themselves?
Do they have a system?
Is their system easy to duplicate?

Robert Kyosaki in his audio about the business of the 21st century, says that when you are checking out an opportunity, make sure that there is a system in place for training and a team tosupport you.

I would add that an automated lead capture system and free training for prospects is paramount. Also the system must be third party to your opportunity.
By that i mean that the system is one step away from the business. this adds credibility to the individual and does not set off the salesman alert.

People must be considered as individuals, and their specific needs must be considered and met.

Let me explain.

 I encourage you to have a look throught my blog posts, my facebook profile and linkedin profiles.

Search Google for "MARK N HOPGOOD LINKED IN"
Search Google for "MARK N HOPGOOD FACEBOOK"

 Do the pictures look geniune? I am featured with other such as Brig Hart, Dalin Larsen, Steve and Gina Merritt.

I not only build a team, but I help members of my team not only to setup their own businesses and systems, but to mentor them and help with presentations and hangouts on the web.

I have had multiple successes with multiple companies I also help others, too.
Search Google for "Team Of Amazing People" to find out about my community which helps people to build an online business.

I have developed a system independent from the business opportunities.

The system takes 10-15 minutes typically to set up.

I invite you to connect with me at mark@hopgood.eu or to take the next step by downloading my free 11 page e-book on how to setup and build an online business.
Click the red button on the right to download the book, now.

1 comment:

sigsoog said...

Interesting to read, I really enjoy reading on your post. I am looking forward to see more post from you soon.

Leadership coach