Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 17 October 2012

connecting the dots and helping people improve their lives

When all was quiet on Sunday night I ventured out to travel up the M1 motorway to meet Chris and Andrea in the hotel campanile restaurant by Northampton.

Chris had originally contacted me and joined with my business the same day. I was keen to find out more about what plans he and Andrea had for the future. I had a surprise in store for them.

You see a week after Chris and Andrea had contacted me I got a call from Mark who was interested in doing something different and I wanted to find out why. He mentioned that he was keen to start something new. Either self employed of go back to his sports consulting business. The problem was that Mark wanted to meet up and he was over 4 hours travel away.

So instead of blowing Mark out, I went into creative mode and connected the dots. I saw an opportunity to connect Mark, Chris and Andrea. They all live in the Midlands and I could help them all by introducing them.

So I met with Chris and Andrea after a 2 hour drive (listening to some great motivational material on CD from one of my mentors and picking up some new skills from another). Chris and Andrea then went on to meet Mark who will be working closely with them and we will all benefit. Our community commerce builds and grows. Mark now has a premises to meet as Chris and Andrea run a restaurant. Chris and Andrea now have more time as Mark will be working in partnership with them to extend our coverage of the midlands area.

And our 80 plus team with over 130 years combined experience will be helping everyone. Win Win, I say!

No comments: