Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Friday 25 January 2013

How MLM can be enhanced using the internet - not everything your upline tells you is new school

JUSTIN BIEBER 25 January 2013 10:17
Reply-To: JUSTIN BIEBER
To: Mark Hopgood
Mark

Thanks very much for your feedback.

I would like your clarification on a few more points if possible:-

1. I have had limited to success using the traditional Monavie system - my belief in their system is not 100%. Even though my activity level has not been as high as it should be for great success. I can see why many people would just give up just using this system.

2. When you speak of online. What do you exactly mean by this? I know it is the way forward seeing that there is so much activity on line. I have a linked in page and have about 300 people on there. Not 1 person has contacted about Monavie on it.

Facebook - I have about 400 people but I am reluctant to expose the business to all my friends on there. A lot of potential people would just be turned off.

Twitter - I have set up an account but have not used it that often.

So I would like to know what actually works on line and how  best to construct it in order to reach out to people in the most constructive manner.

3. Your system - it looks good - but for people just starting in the business who purchase  product and Monavie MVP kit - would they also pay the additional money for your system? Also why would people be interested in my blog?

4. So does one need online and your system combined - or can you just do one or the other?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Justin!



From: Mark Hopgood <mark@hopgood.eu>
To: JUSTIN BIEBER BIEBER@INVITE4YOU.COM
>
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2013, 7:55
Subject: Re: Your advice
[Quoted text hidden]

Mark Hopgood 25 January 2013 19:14
To: JUSTIN BIEBER BIEBER@INVITE4YOU.COM>
Justin,
firstly thank you for your questions and for being honest about the situation. David Ingham (my sponsor) and I had an honest discussion with some of our team this week and it's important to establish what works. It's taken me a while to crystalise my thoughts and blogging has really helped me with this.
There is an old school belief about contacting and inviting so the competition is

the list ( contact / invite ) vs attraction marketing.

The issue is that most people are not coming from a position of power when they contact and invite, so they have little experience. Randy calls this high noon.
If you are successful and buzzing then people will want to join with you, but in most cases, people who join need the opportunity and are desperate.
Some people say MLM stands for Most Lose Money. I believe success in MLM is about investing time effort and money. Years of it, but it is worth it.

One issue with this is that low confidence, self esteem is what most people have and they won't reach out. However there is one amazing tool which can help us out.
Social media and search engines.
The way to win is to have the following process.

FOR A SPECIFIC TARGET AUDIENCE:

Something for people to see
Something for people to find
Something that is of value
When they see / find it then you can offer them something of value.
You capture their details.
You send them something of value.
You build the relationship.
They buy from you.
Notice the word BUY.
Most of my distributors / customers come to me to buy. I do not sell.
None of them are looking for MonaVie.
They are either looking for better health for themselves OR
They are wondering how they can make more money / what mlm's are working / who can help them.
So, I have 2 target audiences.
Audience with PAIN - physical
Audience with PAIN - financial
Notice I am talking about a specific solution yet. I am attracting through talking about their pain.

I blog and there are people that are interested in the key words I use.
Then I develop the relationship through questions. When people read through my blog then they realise that I am in the business of helping people get rid of their pain.
Who can I help - today I believe I can help you and people who are starting out and seasoned professionals (old school). Because what I write about identifies a different pain.
Yes I have pain and I talk about it. This attracts people similar to me.
My pain is that I have some people in my team who I want to help go further - so I put together a system.
Your pain might be that you want to get started and have a process that you know can be duplicated.
I will get round to answering your specific questions now.

Q1. I have had limited success using the traditional Monavie system - my belief in their system is not 100%. Even though my activity level has not been as high as it should be for great success. I can see why many people would just give up just using this system.

A1. Agreed - stretching your comfort zone a little is acceptable, but sometimes exceptional activies cannot be sustained. An easier system can be used as a filter and an assistance. Too difficult a system means it is just a filter and only superstars will succeed.

Q2. When you speak of online. What do you exactly mean by this? I know it is the way forward seeing that there is so much activity on line. I have a linked in page and have about 300 people on there. Not 1 person has contacted about Monavie on it.

Facebook - I have about 400 people but I am reluctant to expose the business to all my friends on there. A lot of potential people would just be turned off.

Twitter - I have set up an account but have not used it that often.

So I would like to know what actually works on line and how  best to construct it in order to reach out to people in the most constructive manner.
A2. Blog posts about your experience work best. Because you will attract people at your level / experience through your journey.Your system will attract leaders too, as the system can be used to build online. Within your social media you can place links / comments and get others to like / comment. As a group we can help propogate the system and help others. All your social media "friends" see is likes and encouragement from your team mates and the occasional motivational / good news. Those that are inquisitive will follow the links. You don't need to sell. They will be attracted.

Q3. Your system - it looks good - but for people just starting in the business who purchase  product and Monavie MVP kit - would they also pay the additional money for your system? Also why would people be interested in my blog?

So does one need online and your system combined - or can you just do one or the other?
A3. My system involves 8 components
You (the unique opportunity in my opinion)
Your blog
Autoresponder (with content) -  automating emails
Squeeze page - for capturing details (unique web address)
Capture form
Free e-book
Income generation opportunity.
Social media
Online community of people helping each other

In terms of cost and learning curve to set up, it can be done in an hour without any knowledge of web, html, php, autoresponder, design etc.
The reason many people / mlm leaders avoid online systems is that there are multiple systems multiple costs for each component and they are not duplicable.
This is the reason I set up my all in one system.
There is a cost - a small monthly charge which contains everything needed to start promoting / creating leads online.
When leads come in through your online system you can plug them into MVP if you want.
The system compliments the list/contact/invite/training/tasting party process.

Hope this helps.

regards
Mark


Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Justin!

No comments: