Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Friday 25 January 2013

recent post about hosting tasting parties in the UK associated with MonaVie

I was recently discussing with my sponsor, David Ingham about the effectiveness of tasting parties, but whether they were a sustainable option for most people. Next day an email pops into the inbox, so I thought I would share with you.

Gmail Mark Hopgood

Your advice
2 messages

JUSTIN BIEBER 25 January 2013 00:57

Reply-To: JUSTIN BIEBER
To: MarkHopgood

Hi Mark

Hope all is well. I would like your advice.

I was speaking to Bruno Grilo and I mentioned the idea to him about generating leads through your system. He said that he did not agree with idea and that I should just follow the basic Monavie system.

I then met a Russian woman yesterday and I presented the business. She explained that she did not think she could do this and said it would be easier for her if there was another way of generating leads. So I thought that your system would really help her - if she decides to become involved.

What do you think of what Bruno is saying?

I am still trying to workout the best way forward. In terms of recruiting and then what to teach once I have recruited. Your advice is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Justin




Mark Hopgood 25 January 2013 07:55

To: JUSTIN BIEBER
Well I recruited someone yesterday from my system and another customer through online.
I also held a tasting party.

So whatever system you choose make sure you work it daily. Not just for yourself but because when you have a team you will need to show them all tools available.

My experience is this:

Most people will not host tasting parties - not willing, don't have a house or their partner / spouse is not supportive or perish the thought - tasting party is not in their comfort zone!

Most people will not go to a tasting party - after all they are busy with their JOB and tired after work.

More people will use online systems - you can still use a computer when tired after work. Even now, many smart phones can use the internet and therefore people can work online when on the way to work / while watching tv (but not driving)

Even Steve Merritt said to me that one on ones are better because people don't come to your house.

That's why I believe in online, and why it works for me.

Use the online system to get to know people, then the really good friends you make will want to join your business. They will ask you to join.

Its a little bit like the old school recruiting vs modern day. Randy and Bruno believe in old school. Steve and Gina have cottoned on to online in a big way.

Together we have a better way.





Which do you believe in?
Regards
Mark


TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND RECEIVE OUR  FREE e-book on how to build an online lead generation system, click the RED BUTTON on the right.

No comments: