Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 17 April 2013

3 million dollar tips on growing a business

Here's 3 of my top tips on how to build a business online.

1. How do I engage with my prospects (potential customers)?

That's the word. Engage. This means asking questions. Speaking at a human level. Keep it friendly and be interested in them.

Talk about

Family
Occupation (work - how's the boss?)
Recreation (do you get time for hobbies? What's your favourite activity)
Motivation (what motivates you. What's your priority in life)

If you combine questions with a business system then you do not have to talk business, you can keep things friendly and then using a powerful system you can get a machine to run the business for you.

2. How can I get more results with the limited time I have? Do more with less?
This is where a system comes into place. The Internet is powerful and has a series of software robots that can do much of your work for you. Android phones and apple phones and tablets such as ipad, kindle fire etc. are computers that can have software loaded on them that acts as a robot, doing your work for you. Social media is a set of software robots that will help you to build your business too.

I have accumulated over 60 robots to help me with building my business. Combined with my e-book and guide, this can help you to build your business.

3. Get a set of robots to work for you 
Simply download my book by clicking the red button on the right or directly here.
http://invite4you.com/Lazy
or
http://invite4you.com/makingmoneyonline

Where can I get started ? Building an online business or set of robots to build for me?
Just download the book and let's get started


No comments: