Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The 1/3 1/3 1/3 rule

I love mentors, they come up with some great info, rules and sayings that I use to my benefit.
So my recent mentor in business building introduced me to a concept which I would like to share with you.
1/3 1/3 1/3
When building a business, be it traditional business, MLM, Community Commerce, Network Marketing, affiliate marketing or online promotion, the best people to prospect are...
Those already in business. Here's why..
1/3 are happy in what they are doing
1/3 are doing ok but are not happy
1/3 are struggling and looking  for a new team / opportunity / mentor
So basically 2/3 of the business owners you contact will actually be looking for something better.
How to contact these people en mass?
Download my ebook at
Http://invite4you.com/lazy
Let's get started!

No comments: