Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Never Lose Photos Again - free trial of unlimited photo and data backup to the cloud

Never Lose Photos Again - unlimited backup storage on the web

Last week I was approached by Laura from a company which offers a unique backup service.

I've lost data (music, documents and photos) before, both at work and home so it was interesting to hear what Laura said about this.

Basically, any folders you choose ( my photos, my music, client work, my website files ) get backed up to the internet in in a secure cloud.

I asked about 2 things. How much (data) and how much (cost). Laura explained to me that the small size ( 1tb ) would cost me £4.99 a month, medium size ( 2tb ) would be £9.99 a month and large ( unlimited ) would be £12.99 a month.

I not only wanted the system but I knew that there were other people I know who could benefit.

I wanted to promote this system so I struck a deal. Laura offered me 50 unlimited accounts that I could offer to anyone in my network who was willing to join their Facebook group. As a result I now have just 48 backup accounts for the reduced price of just £4.99 a month. There is a 7 day free trial available. Of course Sue and I jumped at the chance and set ours up.

This kind of service is ideal for people who can't afford to lose their photos and data.

If you know anyone who would like to take advantage of this offer, grab a free trial by emailing me direct and I will send you the links.
My email is mark@hopgood.eu

Click the link above to connect with me on facebook and send me a message.
I will send you a link to set up your account.
Here's to you enjoying peace of mind when it comes to backing up your photos music videos and data.

1 comment:

sigsoog said...

Leadership coaching is in vogue lately. A lot of people are looking for ways to improve their lives and their leadership skills, that is why they look for the services of a coach.

Leadership coach