Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Saturday 3 November 2012

3 ways to build a massive business online

Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? Who wins? The tortoise of course.

Because of their slowness, their steadiness and their comittment they get the job done. Complete the race in your way.

As far as earning an income online or with a home business.

Are you in?

Not just today but for the long term?

After all a business cannot be built in a day, week, month or even a year.
You grow it day by day, week by week, month by month and yes year by year.

As you apply the steps involved on a consistent and persistent basis, you'll notice a couple of things happening. Some people join, come and go. The ones who quit are like the hare. They get distracted or stop for a rest and never get back into the swing of things.

As an ex teacher I recognised this in some of my students. Those that skipped school once or twice started getting in the habit of quitting on a regular basis and eventually it was almost impossible for them to go a week and turn up for classes. You know where those kids end up, right?

Anyway one thing that has really helped me to grow my business on a daily basis is having an online system that helps me to engage with my business every day - i.e. turn up to that important class. Having my online system coupled with a powerful autoresponder and the ability to offer people my free ebook allows me to blog every day.

The result?
A slow and steady, consistent source of high quality leads - i.e. people who want to download my book and join my business.

So, what's the next steps for you? Go back to the race?
I recommend downloading my book on the right, following each step slowly and steadily, every day.

CLICK THE RED BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT TO ACCESS MY E-BOOK

See you at the finish line!
Mark Hopgood
mark@hopgood.eu
uk: 07767 875 550
usa: 904 638 9046

No comments: