Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Sunday 4 November 2012

are you blogging today to get more people to see your business opportunity?

Are you blogging today - getting people to see your business.

Here's a graph of visits to my blog. Yesterday I posted about how to win the race in building your business. You can see that as a result of this post I received over 22 visits to my blog which includes information about my business.

Graph of Blogger page views
chart showing the impact of 1 new post on Team Of Amazing People's blog (Mark N Hopgood)


What it also shows is the impact of not blogging. During my holiday (28th October - 3rd Nov) you can see how I received less visits.

In total here's the information that is available:

How many visits I received.
How many visits I don't receive if I don't promote.
The fact that I have a blog.
The fact that I have a lead capture system ( I received 6 new leads as a result of this post)

If you would like to step up and build an online business that can attract visitors daily, then I invite you to download my e-book on the right by clicking the red button next to the couch potato.

Here's to your online success
mark@hopgood.eu

No comments: