Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Saturday 10 November 2012

Free use of M&S Youtube and Xfactor budget to power promote your business



I don't watch telly but I did attedn Steve's social media master class.
I occasionally tune in to youtube so I was intrigued to see that youtube had this on.


I knew that something was happening at 8:15pm I knew that #Greatesthits was going to be the hashtag.
But I needed to go further - who's the top presenter on x factor. Did some googling and found it was Gary Barlow.

So a search in twitter gave me his twitter address....
@GBarlowOfficial

the ad was set up by @marksandspencer

So the power post on twitter was

#GreatestHits #xfactor @GBarlowOfficial congratulations on setting up this up, or was it twiggy? http://invite4you.com/newyou

Which got our web address sent to Gary barlow, his fans, marks and spencer and their fans, anyone who used the xfactor and greatesthists hashtag.

Here's to all our successes.

If you are interested in learning how to power promote your business online using social media,
contact me directly - search google for Team Of Amazing People and join!

Mark
mark@hopgood.eu










No comments: