Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Friday 30 November 2012

[resolved] Top 3 MLM issues, bugbears, problems

As a network marketing (MLM) professional I help people to get started in MLM. Getting started is one of the major problems - how to get your business off the ground.

Now despite my recruiting over 50 people in my first year using the upline suggested route (friends, family lists), the biggest source of leads, team members and income came from the internet in year 2. My internet activities were creating more income than my team members could and I knew that was wrong. I needed a way of sharing my system so that it could help them.

So I spent over £2000 and 4 months studying what I had been doing, the suppliers that I had been using (some at £80 per month and over £1000 a month). Then I came up with a system that would be duplicable - i.e. I could help others to do it and they could help their teams to use it.

Using the power of blogging, facebook, linked in, email, autoresponders, google plus and my custom code, I developed a system that could be implemented within 15 miuntes and used by someone who had very little experience of the web and marketing.

In doing so I resolved the top 3 isuues with MLM

1. Getting started (15 minutes)
2. knowing exactly what to say and do (immediate using our system)
3. how to generate leads and help people get started
4. staying started

Download our team of amazing peopl ebook which has our system lais out in a step by step way. Click the red button at the top right, enter your details and get access today,

Here's to your success.
Mark N Hopgood
07767 875 550
mark@hopgood.eu


No comments: