Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Summary of my day

My Son was ill so I had to look after him.
But I managed to spend half an hour with a friend. I showed her how to use unused minutes on her mobile / home phone contract to build her business for 'free'.

I then spent 5 minutes showing a friend how to get other people to promote their business using facebook.

Then I went with my son and a friend for lunch. Apart from discussing Angry Birds and drinking lots of apple juice, I shared with my friend how my e-book publishing platform could help him grow his income.

This is all interwoven with looking after my son who is ill and off school.

Then I helped someone out with their fridge and posted a blog to my team.

Then I realised that I had generated £10,025 revenue for my business.

So what's better helping people, sharing your knowledge, having freedom and getting paid or getting paid to do a job?

No comments: