Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Here's how - increase the # of calls and emails from people wanting your products and services.

Here's how - increase the # of calls and emails from people wanting your products and services.

Previous posts included how to increase traffic and how traffic / visits to your blog can have a compound or snowball effect. BUT

BIG BUT - you must offer visitors a way of getting in touch with you and you MUST have a way of getting in touch with them. That's why whenever I post, I put it on my blog. My post is then framed by my contact info and my system which I use to gain new customers (more on that later).

Anyway - just download the book by clicking the link on the right - RED BUTTON which says something like click here. The book has everything to get started, but also you'll have my contact details anyway.

Now as I spend an hour online a day and at least 6 with my family (that's my why) you might not always get to me straight away, but I will get back to you. Google plus me or facebook me too.

Now reason I post in my blog first is that I can then go to my blog and like it, google plus it, facebook link it. Now rather than just posting a USELESS message in facebook, I now have a trackable link which shows me where I get traffic from and how many links I get and all those other metrics I mentioned in my previous post - the same metrics that can help you in the growth of your business.

PLUS - I help you to get started.

Now as it is late, I'll just post a quick message. Connect with me - mark@hopgood.eu or if you are in the UK call me on 07767 875 550.

Success is just a few steps away.
Here's to you taking the next steps to further success.

regards
Mark

07767 875 550
mark@hopgood.eu

p.s. customers call me and people contact me to join my organisation because they know that I have the skills, system and am willing to share and mentor. I even give you the system to use, resell and make money from if you wish. UNLESS you love your JOB and your BOSS. Do you?

No comments: