Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Friday 15 March 2013

2 precious ways of keeping your savings intact

BullionVault 

A couple of years ago, I met Robert Kiyosaki as part of his Rich Dad weekend. One person I wanted to see was Mike Maloney. Unfortunately Mike was not there at the weekend. Robert explained that Mike and him had fallen out over a couple of issues and Robert felt that Mike should not attend.

I believe the reason Mike was excluded from the event was that in contrast to the stock market education, Mike was going to show how currency was becoming less and less valuable so why use vehicles that use it for investment.

Mike's story is about discovering the value of Gold and Silver. I was looking for a way to invest in gold and silver and it took me a while to find the company I was happy with. Please watch the video and then click the link below to view information about bullion vault and do your research.




So far I have invested in Silver and Gold. It is free to set up an account and to track gold prices to see how they have done over the last 5, 10 years. Check out the link below..

BullionVault

x

No comments: