Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Monday 4 March 2013

With one condition you can make money from anything

Some quality time spent with my family revealed a hidden passion and meeting of minds.

The result, a powerful business launch.

So I was with my sons and we were having chats about all sorts of things. The conversation came round to business.

I said to my son
"Studying in school will enable you to get a great job with a nice income. In addition to a job you could have a business."

Interest piqued, we then talked about how much exactly you could earn. "Imagine you have a salary let's say it's 100 gold coins. Now imagine you have a business with 10 people who each earn you an extra 10% of your salary. How much do you earn now?"

10% x 10 that's an extra 100 percent. I'd double my salary.

Yes, so how much could a business earn you?

Well 100%

Yes, if you stopped at 10 people. Why stop? Why not 20, 40, 100 in your team.
So, how much could you earn?

Unlimited but what could I start a business on?

Anything, but it must be something you really enjoy doing. That way you are more likely to succeed. What do you really enjoy doing? What's your favourite thing?

Minecraft

We then went on to describe how to make money with Minecraft. There was one part that my son didn't fully understand and that was how to set up a website, the squeeze page and develop the php autoresponder.

"No worries.", I said. "That part of the system I have invented and can offer to you and anyone you introduce."

The system I then drew on the white board made sense and I asked my son how much it was worth to him.

"Easily 100 gold coins. Or more."

"OK, now what if you could sell the system on to others?", I said.

"Well then unlimited. So I will be driving to sixth form in a Ferrari?"

"If you want", I said.

So now we are working on the e-book of the system that can be used to make money using Minecraft. A picture of the overview of the system is enclosed below.

the making money using minecraft system we put together   
 In the e-book we are working on, there will be an explaination of all the components.

If you want to pre-order the making money on minecraft e-book and system, please email. MyMoneyCraft@invite4you.com Or enter your details at. Http://invite4you.com/lazy

The e book will be free and your first month of using the system will be free allowing you to fully test it out and use our mentoring. Here's to your success!

No comments: