Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Flaky nation, flaky people?

A rival company is helping me a lot at the moment.

Firstly I saw the co founder of an organisation talk about people not turning up for meetings because we live in a flaky nation.

Does this mean that there are flaky people?

Also I hear reports of one representative of the business talking of nay sayers and grumbling about 'flakers' who don't turn up to meetings.

I reckon there are 2 types of people in the world. Those that flake out and those that do what they say and stay the distance.

One thing that I show people how to achieve in my e-book is how to attract the right kind of people. Not flakers, but doers.

Yes there are flakers. The nation is not flaky but it sure helps if you have a set of positive people helping you attract more positive doers.

Download my book, and join team of amazing people. You might just learn how to upgrade someone from a flaky slug watching TV to an ambitious business builder.

Http://invite4you.com/lazy

No comments: