Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Friday 15 March 2013

how can you get the info for a blog post each day

This should really be a blog post, but hey I thought I would send it direct to you.

So how do I get the info for a daily blog post?

I get inspired each day. I either listen to audio books ( i spend 3 hours in my private university a.k.a. car ) or meet with inspirational people or attend events.

I make notes.

Perhaps you don't do these things, so how can you get the same?

Simple, just re-use mine.

Start your post with, just heard a great story from my mentor Mark or

Just received this today.

Then copy paste, job done.

All you have to do is change the capture page address. 2 minutes a day max. MAX

Anyway if you haven't got your system up and running that's good because there are now so many more posts to copy.

Download and get started today.
http://invite4you.com/Lazy

p.s. did I say yesterday was a record - 105 hits to my blog for free!
Tonight an extra 551 people will see this post. You could benefit.

No comments: