Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Monday 4 March 2013

How about making money with something you don't like?

Ok so maybe my last post wasn't entirely truthful.
It is possible to make money doing something you don't enjoy. Most of us do so every day.

We do many things we don't want to because we have bills to pay and families to help.

However there's no reason why we can't make more money while we are doing the things we don't like.

Take for example my main money making activity. I spend time with potential clients helping them meet their needs. I get totally lost in my role and completely forget time. I love it, however I have to travel a lot.
I'm currently sitting in a service station on the way back from an appointment. I have my coffee and snack (cheeky RVL bar snook over from USA) , bluetooth keyboard and I'm tapping away writing this blog, knowing that as a result of it, more people will see my business opportunity ( http://invite4you.com/lazy ) and find out about Team Of Amazing People.

There is one thing I don't like doing so much which is driving for over 4 hours a day. I use this time to increase my income even further. Here's how.

Firstly I've turned my car into a university - I have all the audio CDs and MP3s in my AMI (Audio A5 Bang and Olufsen Stereo) and listen to them on my journey.

Secondly I've turned my car into an advertising board.
The sign on the back says "join Team Of Amazing People today & earn while you drive".

So even though I don't love everything I do, I do maximise the earning potential from every activity.
And maximise the learning opportunity - to your benefit.

Follow Team Of Amazing People at
Http://facebook.com/TeamOfAmazingPeople

No comments: