Hi Five - Claim your £5 free call credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Introducing the 90 day dare. I dare you! Will you accept?

A 90 day dare is where a friend issues you a challenge.

If you accept, then over the next 90 days you will be doing something different.
You will be changing one thing in your life and acting differently to achieve your goal.

Why 90 days? After doing anything daily for 90 days it will turn into habit.


To get started you just need to decide what you want to change, then contact us by joining our facebook group (details below)

Here are some of the 90 day dares I have set myself in the past.

Previous 90 day dares (Mark N Hopgood)
 

MSI - learning how to create multiple streams of income.
 

Working with adults and improve my telephone skills (was a school teacher)
 

4 x salary - increasing my salary 4 fold by applying new a new skill each day.

Become a manager / have my own branch - by doing what was expected of the manager for 90 days.


Current 90 Day Dares (Mark N Hopgood)

My current 90 Day Dare is to walk 1 hour a day for exercise.
I started off with 30 mins and walk an extra 20 seconds per day until 1 hour a day. At the end of 90 days I will be in better shape and ready for the next challenge..

I log my walks on map my walk - here's an example..
http://www.mapmywalk.com/routes/view/183607558

What other friends are doing for their 90 Day Dares
Let me know if you are interested in accepting any of these dares 

Losing weight by following a 90 day step by step program - leading to permanent change.
(Matt, David)

Learning how to build a business online by blogging each day
(Marion, Wojciech)


WHAT WILL YOU DECIDE FOR YOUR 90DayDare?

90 Day Dare Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/pages/90daydare/442601635833621?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments: